Leave the details to us and enjoy shopping for your next home.
Whether you are first time home buyer or looking to finance your next real estate purchase, our approach will make your home buying experience simple and stress-free. We provide the information your bank won’t share with you on how to finance the home right the first time. Our mortgage lending team can help ensure your mortgage is just right and beneficial for you.
Here are some questions we will be happy to answer for you:
- What is my break / penalty fee?
- Does the lowest rates means the best mortgage?
- What is the collateral charge mortgage?
- What are the pre-payment privileges?
- What happens if I payoff / discharge my mortgage before the term?
- What is re-advanceable mortgage?
- How do I beat my bank?
With our knowledge of the mortgage market and access to major banks and private lenders we are able to provide fast, reliable, and stress-free mortgage approvals.
Get PRE-APPROVED NOW for your purchase:
- Rate Hold
Secure your mortgage rate for up to 120 days while shopping for your new real estate purchase.
- Mortgage Limit
Know your maximum home purchase price and also consider not to over-extend your monthly obligations.
- The Better the Credit, the Better the Rates
Eliminate any uncertainty about your credit and start pre-approval to avoid surprises.
Letter of employment; Pay-stubs, T4s, Tax forms, etc. We will let you know exactly what the lenders need to approve your mortgage.
Understand other costs associated with buying a home:
- Property Transfer Tax
- Property Taxes, Inspection
- Strata Fees
Access to Lenders & Mortgage Programs
We have an access to variety of lenders nationwide including major banks, credit unions, and private mortgage funds that allow you to:
- Purchase with as little as 5% down.
- Busied Credit programs
- Use gifted down-payment
- Mortgages for self-employed
- Equity Programs (No Income/No Credit)
- Reverse mortgages for 55+
- And much more! Ask us about your unique situation
Lending Experts at National Equity Lending Corp. realize that each and every mortgage application is unique and we are able to provide creative solutions to match each unique application.